Tuesday, October 20, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW MODAY

G FORCE

This is a older animated movie that was out in the late summer but a few months ago we discovered a $1.50 movie theater so Saturday I took Haleigh & Jack too see this.

Let's just say I'm glad I only spent $4.50. This is a Disney movie & Jerry Bruckheimer was a director. You would think with those two names it would surely be a hit. WRONG!!! At least for me anyways (and Jack-Haleigh did like it somewhat).

So there are four moles or some form of rodents that are special agents for the FBI. A plan doesn't go as planned so they are shut down and placed in a pet shop. From there they try to bust out & save the planet all in under 48 hrs.
There were some cute parts but this was no BOLT.
Some big names doing the voices too: Nicolas Cage, Penelope Cruz, Steve Buscemi to name a few.

GRADE: C+

***I'm so excited for A Christmas Carol coming this Christmas!!!!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

I heard bad reviews about this movie. :( Bummer.
Disney needs to hold up to its reputation!