Wednesday, December 2, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW-Wednesday (oops!)

New Moon: Twilight Saga

starring : the beautiful Robert Pattinson, the finally pretty Kristen Stewart & the Michigan born Taylor Lautner.



*If you have no clue what this movie is about-then leave my blog now-you heard me-NOW! LEAVE! **** only true Twilight lovers please***

I happily give this movie a A+ A+ A+!!!!!

well, to be objective, to be true form to the book, it should have been a longer movie. Too many scenes were just touched on but MUCH better than Twilight.
Edward decides it is best to leave Bella & she falls into a deep depression. She decides to be reckless because that is the only way she can hear Edward's voice. She does develop a much closer relationship with her friend Jacob-who she learns is a werewolf. Werewolves & vampires are enemies (who knew??) so who does Bella chose? Does Bella ever see Edward again? Go see the movie to find out!! And better yet-TAKE ME!!!! (I mean, I've only seen it 3x!!)

3 comments:

Erin said...

YAY!!!!! I can't wait to see it again! And yes it was definitely better than Twilight. Less than 7 months until the next movie!

Sue said...

This one looks more interesting to me than the first.
I'll watch it when it comes on the movie channels (I know, that makes you two cringe)

Sue said...

Sharon wrote that!!!