Monday, March 24, 2008

Throw Bruno to the Wolves!

Tonight on DWTS, I believe Bruno said to Kristi Yamaguchi he couldn't find any mistakes, yet he gave her a 9. 9?! Where was her well deserved 10?? She is amazing-amazing to me because she makes me remember what I miss about dancing. For awhile now I've been thinking about joining a gym with a nursery. Nope, I'm thinking more like a dance studio! But then again, I just discovered You tube. Wow! I love it & the person who thought of it. Haleigh & I just spent the last hour dancing to "It takes Two", "Ray of Light", Hannah Montana, "Rhythm Nation", "September"& 'Rock Your Body". I'm open for suggestions to more great dance songs.

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

I haven't been watching it yet this season, but after hearing about it, I WANT TO!!! What days and times is it on?

Sharon said...

I know-I was expecting at least ONE 10! She deserved it.

Song suggestions...Usher always gets me moving (the song from Hitch, I can't recall the name right now)
The KLF-remember that song?
Also, I've Got the Power, and The Sweet Escape, of course.
Hey, wasn't a TLC song yours and Jeff's? What was it-Creep? That's good, too.

But yea-hands down I'd rather join a dance class than a gym. HANDS DOWN!