Saturday, March 29, 2008

Interview

Norash gave me these questions to answer, so here goes it.

1. What type of dance would I most prefer to learn or get back into?

I would want to get back into jazz & I would love to learn some ballroom.

2. Edward Norton? 10 hrs.??

How could I answer that. It's cruel to just think about, he is so divine. I don't know, we would_____________________________________________________________________, yeah, that about sums it up!

3. Who did I vote for in my first election? Would I vote the same?

My first election I vote for George Bush Sr. I would vote the exact same way.

4. Future professions for Haleigh & Jack?

Well, of course the right answer is that I would want them both to pick something they really were passionate about and they didn't think of it as just jobs. Now, Jack was named after Jack Ryan from Patriot Games and I'm sure everyone knows he was a CIA agent. I'd love it!! Haleigh's name is a bit more complicated. I loved the name Hillary Whitney from the movie Beaches. Then Bill Clinton came around & I didn't want people to think I was naming Haleigh Hillary after that Hillary! (but for the record I LOVE that a woman is running for President, I just wish it wasn't her!) Then I tossed around the name Halle but then I thought people would think she was being named after Halle Berry~if that happened Haleigh would be required to give a speech once a year about how black people are deprived! :0 tisk tisk. I was working at the bank when I was pregnant with Haleigh & sometimes the job of a teller is quite boring! One afternoon a few coworkers & I jotted down different spellings of "Haley". I remember thinking of the news person Ashleigh Bansfield & I loved how she spelled her name but I couldn't use the name Ashley because Jeff & I already knew an Ashley. & I didn't want to name her Ashleigh! So there came Haleigh. :) Oh, what was I writing about? Oh! Her career!! Well, to get back to the movie Beaches Hillary Whitney was a lawyer. A lawyer helping others who couldn't help themselves. But I also think it would be great if Haleigh were also a CIA agent, she & Jack would work together taking out the bad people. Love it! But I must add that Haleigh was voted Best Singer in her K5 class so perhaps she is destined for stardom. I quote Hannah Montana "who said I can't be president, I said I CAN be president" :)

5 comments:

Sue said...

I forgot to answer #5!!!! A career for me. First, I need to go back to school. I would do something in the area with the law or social work. I really hope to one day. God willing Haleigh & Jack will be in school and I like the idea of volunteering one day a week but I really want to go back to work in those fields. I'm sure it will be Haleigh helping me with my school work!!
Also, for the sick minds out there (Sharon) the line didn't mean sex w/ my Edward. How could I possibly describe a perfect day with him?

Jennifer said...

I loved this!!!!! Isn't Sharon the best interviewer??!! She should go back and have a career as a journalist!

I can't stop picturing Jack and Haleigh in trench coats and dark sunglasses now---LOL! Sue, you crack me up!

PS) I still have J& H's Valentine's day sweeties in my pantry--Ha ha ha! Call me :o)

Sharon said...

Sick mind? Nah. I don't have a sick mind! If you're alone with a famous HOT guy and had the chance? COME ON!! lol

Sue, with your energy, I totally see you in the law areas. I imagine you as some tough lawyer, prosecutor, of course. I bet you'd the best to nail pedophiles or something like that.
AND, I've actually heard the LSAT isn't THAT bad! The Bar exam, I guess, is another question.

As it is right now, I think Jack should take over caring for George the Train! ;)

Haleigh as a CIA agent-love it! I can see her as a doctor, too.

Greg said...

Ok, I must be one of those sick minds out there...And I know my mind wasn't this sick before I met you!!

I always wondered where you picked the name Haleigh. And now I know!!

I like the new layout and pictures!!!!!

Sue said...

Greg~you can thank Sharon for the new layout. :)