Saturday, April 12, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!!!!

Happy 4th Birthday Aidan! Today my godson is 4!!!! I'm very honored to be his godmother but I feel I don't deserve it. I hardly get to see him but we are coming to his home turf!!! Yes, in June we will heading north & I hope to take my godson to a movie, go out to lunch together & ofcourse wash hands together!!! Sound creepy? I've been told he loves to wash hands as much as I do so it will be a treat. Plus I will have a huge supply of wetwipes, yellow packaging, for his favorite color. Have a wonderful birthday Aidan! I don't have any yello clothes, so I will eat something yellow in your honor. A banana? nah, probably a banana runt! Yum!!!!!

1 comments:

Sharon said...

How sweet! Aidan likes his post. :)
This was very thoughtful of you.
I'm sure he'd enjoy the banana runts-so go right ahead!

And YES-Aidan IS obsessed with washing hands and wet wipes, so those plans sound good to him. ;)