Monday, August 25, 2008

One Too Many Details

After I dropped Haleigh at school this morning, I went to grocery shop at Bloom. Jack was very good because he got to drive a truck plus he was sampling some of pasta salad. All was good. As I went to checkout I was hoping for a line so I could scan the magazines without buying one. I noticed Shia Lebouf (sp??) on the cover of a magazine called Details. I normally don't shop at Bloom but I knew that magazine was pretty much found at book stores. I generally don't have a problem with more "suggestive" magazines because there too expensive to buy & where as I don't want Haleigh to see inappropriate material , I also don't want her to look at things behind my back when she is older. So back to "Details". I looked at the ever so beautiful Shia (Ireally want him on my list but he's such a rebellious smoker) and I coldn't believe the heading! "Shia Just Can't Get Laid". Wow, that's a headline grabber if I ever read one. I really wanted to read the article but I was ready to checkout. I was soo glad that Haleigh was not with me, she has afterall watched "Disturbia" with me & she would just love to find out what that means. By the way, Haleigh went to the eye doctor & she is nearsighted-she is thrilled to be getting glasses in a couple of days. :)

2 comments:

Sharon said...

She is going to look so hot w/ glasses!!!
I can't wait. :) Pictures, please.
What type of frames did she pick out?

I need to start wearing mine more. :( I get more headaches at the computer now. What-ev-er.

As for Shia...I'm sure the boy has no problems getting some. Stupid magazine. (and maybe he's just not wasting himself on loser-girls trying to get his $)

Greg said...

Ugh!







And I second Sharon's motion for pictures of Haleigh's glasses!