Saturday, August 29, 2009

"We're off to see the Wizard".......

My favorite movie of all time is coming to the big screen for ONE DAY ONLY!!!!

Wednesday, September 23rd "The Wizard of Oz" will be presented in high definition & IMAX theaters to celebrate it's 70th Anniversary!!!!!!

This is a huge thrill for me because I have never seen it in a theater. Nope, just on a regular 19 in. (maybe smaller) tube TV & I loved every time I watched it.
My dad & I believe for 15 straight yrs. we watched it together.

So take a break mid week & take your kids, go yourself , go with friends.

If you don't go let's me just say- "Ill get you my pretty!"


1 comments:

Sharon said...

No way!!!! How exciting. I'm excited FOR you. Are you going to take Dad with you?!

I might try to go see it, but I think Aidan would be too scared, unfortunately. I'll see, though. How cool. I can't believe it's been around for 70 years!