Tuesday, September 29, 2009

MOVIE REVIEW MONDAY-on Tueday!!

Alright, first up is Haunting in Connecticut. To be fair I only watched half & I wasn't feeling well & pretty sure I was a bit high on nyquil. Nevertheless, I nicknamed this movie Haunting in my Head. BOOOORING!!!! So a kid has cancer & the family moves from the city to the burbs to be closer to the hospital. They have to rent a house & it turns out the house was once a funeral home.

Ewwww, how original!!!! The boy thinks he's hallucinating from all the meds but it turns out they're...... G H OOSTS!!!! YAWN.

Second: Three Men & a Baby Oldie but goodie! I love this movie. How sad to know that if a movie came out now with the same title most people would assume it's about gay guys raising a baby. It is funny also to see how outdated the baby stuff is too! What a trio they were. Tom Selleck, Ted Danson & Steve Guttenburg. They should do something again. What a great apartment they had.
Haven't seen it? You're missing out! Rent it & be ready to laugh at the 80's wardrobe & hairdo's. Also great Gloria Estafan music in the movie (back then Miami Sound Machine). :)

0 comments: