Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Hot Dog!!

I just knew there had to be another reason why I love Kristi Yamaguchi, one more time~Yamaguchi. I love writing it as much as I love saying it. On DWTS she revealed that not only did she enter a hot dog eating contest but she won! Maybe I'm wrong but I thought she also said she is going into nationals for the coveted title. Good for her for knowing how to do something for a good cause & not worrying about the shame of pigging out!
I so hope my brother John reads this because it showed her going through the drive thru at............. JACK IN THE BOX! :o

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Hey, Sue, guess what! I started watching DWTS and now I am addicted, thanks to you! ;o)

PB said...

SUE, that was an April fools joke.

Did you also think Priscilla Presley has a phycic hotline or Steve Guttenberg is a rapper?

There are three types of people in this world, those that can count and those that can't.

PB said...

Oh, I'm joking with you, I realized later that my sarcastic tone doesn't translate well to commenting.

Sharon said...

I got all excited about that, too! The whole "McGyver" (sp?) thing started to make me think it was a joke, though. Then the Gute rapping...yea. Oh well. At least we got to see Kristi eating SOME hot dogs! lol

I really wanted Corolla to still go home. I can not STAND him. Ick. And I thought Julianne looked terrible w/ that dark hair. Yuck.

Greg said...

I want a hot dog! YUM!

Sharon said...

By the way, clever title here. ;)

Jennifer said...

Hey, Sharon guess what? I wanted my hair to look like Julianne's after this week's show--ha ha ha ha! She looked a little like Marie Osmond or something, but i was still like, Hmm..maybe I should make Nancy give me this 'do!" LOL!