Friday, September 18, 2009

.......and that's what Jack said

It was a typical Friday. Quizzing Haleigh on the way to school one last time, "pay day" shopping, cleaning the church & choosing to go through the drive thru when I should take ourselves "home" to eat (I want to be in that apartment as little as possible). Did I mention why we don't have a house yet??? Let's see, Chick Fil A for breakfast (really that never happens because normally I'm in my pj's when I take Haleigh to school), McDonalds for lunch :( , but for dinner we did eat here-apartment-yuck.
Ok, so Jack has been NON STOP about Star Wars:Anakin-Darth Vader-Anakin-Darth Vader.....blah, blah, blah, blah! Can't we discuss Twilight??
Alright, so Jack decided to take a breather from Star Wars chatter & he says to me, "Mommy, is today your birthday?" I tell him it was yesterday. He says, "oh, happy birthday Mommy." me: "thank you Jack Jack".
Jack: "Mommy, how old are you?" me: "I'm 36". Jack: WHAT?! "Mommy, (in a much louder voice), that is so old!" "oh Mommy, that is awful!" (he says this smacking his forehead) I say: "Jack Jack, that's not old."
Jack says, "yeah, you're not as old as Grandmom". :)

3 comments:

Sharon said...

HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!
Jack is awesome. I can just picture him hitting his forehead, calling you OLD. LOL
How sweet of him to wish you a Happy Birthday, though.

So did you tell mom about this conversation?

Greg said...

LOL!!

Jack is so cool!

And I say let him talk about Star Wars! Twilight was okay. What is it with everyone and their vampire lust?!?! Before Edward Cullen was a vampire, he was called Cedric Diggory, Champion of Hogwarts, and Lord Voldemort had him killed by his servant Wormtail. He doesn't sound so sexy now, does he?!

So, what are Jack's feelings about the whole Original Trilogy vs. Prequel Trilogy Star Wars debate?

And what was it like to be alive when there were only 48 states?

Erin said...

Hahaha! So funny!