Monday, September 21, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIN!

I wish a very happy birthday to my sister-in-law Erin. To say "sister-in-law" is so silly because she is really like my real sister & a good friend. Erin is married to my brother John and together they have three beautiful kids (4th one soon???? ;) ) & I am honored to b a godmother to Perpetua.

Erin definitely brings out the teenager in me. First, she introduced Haleigh & I to High School Musical and then introduces me to Twilight. Let's just say my world has been turned upside down since that fateful day in Tennessee!

I love spending time with her and look forward to seeing you all soon!

Have a Happy Birthday!!!!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Awww.. Thanks that was sweet. I truly am a teenager at heart and probably always will be.

What's this about a 4th child soon????

Sharon said...

OK, I can't read the post. :(
It looks like symbols-font.

Erin said...

Sharon- I couldn't read it either. I copy and pasted it in the TextEdit thing and was able to read it that way.