Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Chalk One Up For John

I was shamefully watching an old episode of John & Kate (Jack LOVES this show-more than Franklin!!!) and it was the episode of Mady's (sp??) special day. (You've got cameras following you around, everyday is special kid). Anywho, I overheard John say to Kate about putting gas in the car. Kate proudly says on camera-straight into it I might add-"I don't pump gas, John does it for me."


SAY WHAT?! She then adds even pre-kids, when she worked as a nurse, John filled her car! I really hope she received some nasty mail that month. That's just pathetically sad. Who gets her gas now? TLC people? Oh what will she do when the show comes to end............perhaps when everyone is sick of her she'll have no choice but to pump her own gas.

3 comments:

Sue said...

oops JON

Erin said...

I can't stand her. She probably pays people to pump her gas now.

Sharon said...

WHAT?! Give me a break.
I don't like her, either. She really comes off as a bitch. In many ways, I don't blame Jon.