Monday, April 12, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!!!!

Happy 6th Birthday to my nephew & godson Aidan. It really seems like yesterday going up to MI for his baptism. We only get to see Aidan a couple of times a year at best, but I feel I know him so well & he seems the same with all of us.

Aidan has a heart of gold & I love that he loves wet wipes! Every day his younger cousin Jack looks more & more like him. It is so sweet. Jack finally broke out of his shell & played wonderfully with him on their last visit here.
Aidan may only be 6 but he is already married and he is an accomplished jetpack fighter.

We can't wait to see you!! Have the best day & I hope your 6th year is the best one yet!!!

WE LOVE YOU!!!!!! xoxoxoxoxo

1 comments:

Sharon said...

Aww!!! So sweet! Thanks. :) I especially loved the line:
Aidan may only be 6 but he is already married and he is an accomplished jetpack fighter.

Awesome. Just awesome.
Thank you!!
I'll show him this when he gets home from school. :)